Friday, May 16, 2014

Faithful Friday: Happy Days

Tomorrow marks the end of my #100happydays challenge.

It has become so much a part of my day that I'm truly going to miss it.  What this exercise solidified in me is that there is always something to find JOY about in every single day.  And whether I document it with a photo or not, soaking it up in the moment is what matters.

But, since it was a photo challenge and a picture speaks a thousand words, here are some of my favorite memories among the past 100 days.

Actually, my top 10, in random order....

surprise bird nests shout spring!

random flowers from hubby and sleepy saturday breakfasts together

worship @ our church home

our fireplace on a cool rainy night

flip flop weather begins!
 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."  3 John 1:4

my sweet gma turns 85!  AND we surprise her  ;)

how the water calms my soul...

my sweet boy pulling birthday party kiddos

sunday afternoon naps

snuggle time with my son
"Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth."  Psalm 100:1

How blessed, how happily blessed am I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png